Pages

June 21, 2010

Purple, pancakes and presentations...

I am on the train again, this time headed to south western Japan to " do what I do" - talk to teachers about books.

The past month was again filled with rediculous words that start with "p".

I made a blueberry soy milk shake that turned out the same color as the book I had been reading.

A pancake I made on the weekend looked so much like a face, I had to take a picture.

Last but not least I made a presentation in front of about 30 teachers and nearly puked (another p word!). The picture ( if it shows up all right) is of the building I presented at, in the background you can see the Osaka castle! If it doesn't show up I promise to repost soon from my computer as this is being done via i-phone.)

Have a nice week!

No comments: